EMBERS @ HACKACITY
Our App Challenge event brings you actual requests provided by not more than smart cities, actively willing to solve the major problems related to mobility in their urban areas. EMBERS gives you all the tools you need. Are you up to the challenge?
More to come…
Hackacity promotes the usage of innovative technology to develop solutions that will have an impact in the city, but also foster collaboration amongst stakeholders. Participants can join efforts and together develop solutions based on open data and open standards as FIWARE NGSI to address mobility challenges faced by the citizens, using data provided by the city.
EMBERS is a Mobility Platform that aims to stimulate the smart city ecosystem in Europe. While providing an IoT middleware with open APIs, we’re seeking for developers to reveal the strong potential of the platform and integrate new data sets as well as to design innovative applications and solutions.
WILL YOU MISS THE OPPORTUNITY?
Integration of data is the key to success! Show us how you would use EMBERS infrastructure to connect the physical world with innovative services and applications that improve the mobility experiences of people in smart cities, improving their quality of life.
- Hundreds of devices and dev tools
- Real urban data and historical datasets for mobility
- All information available through EMBERS APIs
- Feed the platform with your own ideas and data
- Judging criteria is the creativity!
- Solve complex technical challenges
- Address your city’s mobility issues
- Take our prizes by improving the urban mobility