The City of Trikala has a strong focus on expanding their current offering on services for their citizens using new technologies to improve their parking situation. The city is very eager to better understand the users behaviour when using the parking lots in order to gain strategic insights in the actual usage of their parking system.
• Better overview of parking spaces available throughout the city
• More insights into the actual usage of these parking spaces
• Metrics on the parking space usage
• Extract relevant information for the decision makers
• Navigate drivers to the available parking space
THIS PROJECT HAS RECEIVED FUNDING FROM THE EUROPEAN UNION’S HORIZON 2020 RESEARCH AND INNOVATION PROGRAMME UNDER GRANT AGREEMENT NO 687992
Find the public documents delivered to the European Commission on this page